Dec 27, 2016
Alexi Panos and Preston Smiles are both internationally recognized next-generation thought leaders who are redefining what’s possible in relationships, career, and life.
This duo has been recognized as "Personal Development’s Power Couple," and as world renowned innovators and pioneers in the “Emergent Wisdom Movement.” They are the founders of the groundbreaking Bridge Method, and have created a movement of transformation that has taken humanity by storm through their unique and passion-filled approach to sharing age old wisdom.
With social media as a main source of connection and distribution for their inspiring video series, they’ve built an incredible tribe of loyal fans around the world who aren’t just inspired by their work, but are empowered by it.
Today on the podcast you’ll discover with host Josh Trent how Alexi and Preston both went through periods in their lives where they felt like they were doing all the right things, but never got the desired results.
They'd read all the best books in self empowerment and positive thinking, took classes, and sought advice, but there was always something missing. After decades of their soul-searching and personal development, they realized that they were missing the most powerful connection - between mind, body, and soul.
Discover more on the episode about how they both distilled decades of inner work, a full 12 week online program, and the bridge method into the pages of "Now Or Never" by combining years of training into five principles that can help you navigate the real world, learn how to overcome your inner obstacles, and become your best self.
Fill with narratives and stories from the duos own lives as well as those from they have helped along the way, no one ever shares exercises insights and challenges to help you attain the personal freedom you’ve always been seeking. As we move into 2017 and beyond, this uplifting and inspired conversation with Alexi and Preston is one you can keep on repeat.
"Vulnerability is relatable. Perfection is not." Alexi Panos
The 5 Principles to Living Your Greatness
This LIVE training course with Alexi + Preston is valued at $1297 but it’s FREE when you pre order their new book, NOW OR NEVER.
ELEVATE YOUR LIFE by elevating your mindset, confidence and ability to tackle problems and take life on with undeniable certainty and authentic power.
You’ll learn the principles to tap into your gifts and unlimited power source so that you can live a life of fullness and abundance— no matter what’s going on. Instead of feeling anxious, stressed out, and overwhelmed, you will feel empowered, grateful and full of joy. By working these principles you’ll transform your life from the inside out, manifest what you truly desire and see the world through new eyes.
“Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In her response lies our growth and freedom." Victor E Frankel, from his book, "Man’s Search For Meaning"
Listen As Preston & Alexi Uncover
- The power of choice in relationships
- Obliterating your comfort zone by proving the testing ground and scaling the castle of possibility
- How to use "Catalyst Moments" to shape your mindset for a powerful way of being
- How to cultivate wellness in relationships and single lives
- How to make personal transformation FUN
- How to change your mental, emotional, and physical state to move forward in your day
- How to recognize, fortify and empower your conscious and unconscious agreements
- Changing the story in relationships - yourself and your partner
- Understanding the 5 Principles
- You Always Have A Choice
- Be Radically Responsible
- Act Now
- Own Who You Are
- Have A Blast
- How Alexi grew stronger from sexual assault
- How Preston reframed his upbringing in challenged schooling as a youth and gangs to rise above
- How you can join the free masterclass with Preston & Alexi when you order their new book
Listen As Josh Asks Preston & Alexi Powerful Questions
- Alexi, what is your biggest growth edge as you know it right now? In other words, what is the deepest lesson you are in the process of learning currently?
- Preston, what would you say to Donald Trump if you had two minutes with him in an elevator, and he would listen?
- Alexi, who is your greatest mentor from the past or present that inspires you?
- Preston, what can you tell someone who is doing workshops, reading books, going to seminars about being their best and living their vision but it has been years and they’re close to giving up? How do they take a breath and re-commit?
- Alexi, how do you manage a healthy emotional state as the media attention and energy towards you increases?
- Preston, When you’re working on your dream and your vision, how do you remain mindful of where and to whom you give your energy to?
- Alexi, what is wellness to you? What is your definition of wellness?
Resources Mentioned On the Show
- Now Or Never: Your Epic Life In 5 Steps
- Free Guides From Josh www.wellnessforce.com/news
- @prestonsmiles https://twitter.com/PrestonSmiles
- @alexipanos https://twitter.com/alexipanos
- PrestonSmilesSpeaks https://www.facebook.com/PrestonSmilesSpeaks
- alexipanospage https://www.facebook.com/alexipanospage/
- prestonsmiles https://www.instagram.com/prestonsmiles/
- alexipanos https://www.instagram.com/alexipanos/
- QuestionsWithPreston https://www.youtube.com/questionswithPreston
- alexipanos http://youtube.com/alexipanos
Rate & Review Wellness Force
Aloha! Josh here. Listen, I deeply value your thoughts, now let your voice be heard. I live to serve the Wellness Force even better based on your words, feedback, and requests. (including how these episodes can allow you to break bad habits)
Thanks To Our Amazing Sponsor
Want to avoid more trips to the store and save hundreds of dollars a year on superfood supplements?
Check out Perfect Supplements.com
Go to perfectsupplements.com/wellnessforce to get your grass-fed collagen from today's show and sign up for a free membership, plus get 10% off your entire order - just enter promo code "wellnessforce" at checkout.
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh Trent to be read live on the air.
You May Also Like These Episodes
- Food Freedom Forever With Melissa Hartwig
- Nir Eyal:Breaking Bad Habits, Technology Addiction, & Emotional Triggers
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
Get More Wellness In Your Life
- Download Your Free Wellness Technology Guide: wellnessforce.com/radio
- Don't miss next week's show: Subscribe and stay updated
- Did you like this show? Rate and review Wellness Force on iTunes
You read all the way to the bottom? That's what I call love!
I do the same thing for the people, things, and movements I care about as well.
PS: Looks like you and I share the same passion. I'm grateful for you and want to extend you my email address.
Write to me and let me know what you'd like to have to get more wellness in your life.