Aug 21, 2018
Part 2: The revolution starts with you. - Paul
In this special edition 3-part series of the Wellness Force
Radio Podcast, Author of How to Eat, Move and Be
Healthy, Creator of the PPS
Success Mastery Program, Founder of the C.H.E.K. Institute, Paul Chek, joins us to uncover the truth about where
we truly are as a nation and a world when it comes to health,
wellness, and sustainability.
THE C.H.E.K. HEALTHY CORE CYCLE GUIDE
What actions can you do to become a better universal
citizen of today's modern world?
Paul shares the specifics on how you can build a deeper
connection with nature, The 4 "doctors" everyone should follow, and
why focusing on yourself first doesn't only lead to a more
fulfilling life, but a better world for all sentient beings.
Discover why being a healthy human means
returning back to our most basic principles in the way we love
ourselves, our body, and others.
Your core is everything! If you don’t have a
healthy, functional core, it doesn’t matter what your health goals
are – breaking your PR in the marathon, recovering from an injury,
regaining your shape after a pregnancy – it simply isn’t going to
happen, and especially not in any long-term way.
The Healthy Core Cycle Checklist is
designed to help you remove common sources of gut inflammation,
maximize the rest you need, and choose the right starter exercise
to help you build a fit, functional and aesthetically pleasing
This simple and handy checklist, will:
- Address common diet, rest, and work-life balance
stresses that cause gut inflammation
- Assess your current core function
- Prescribe simple, effective exercises to build your
- Prioritize your plan of attack to address the most
important lifestyle factors
If you’re a fitness professional, the checklist will be a great
resource and guide for your clients. When they follow the
checklist, not only will they achieve a healthy core, but they’ll
look and feel better, and have so much more energy. They will
definitely thank you for the resource!
JOIN THE FACEBOOK
GROUP | REVIEW THIS
Paul Chek: The Revolution Is Coming | Part 2
In Part 2, Paul Chek uncovers:
- The latest developments in technology that invade privacy and
encourage us to take specific actions like buying a product.
- The importance of organically taking care of the planet for the
best, most healthy soil, produce, and animals.
- The average activity of the human being and how to get out of
our sedentary lifestyle.
- Why we need to go back to focusing on "not too much and not too
little" for everything.
- How to get started on doing the real work to improve yourself
through therapeutic methods and true life changes.
- By simply buying organic foods, toxic products,
and leaving a smaller carbon footprint, you can help make the
change that you want to see happen in this world.
- Find out why first focusing on movement, happiness, stillness,
and nutrition won't only make a difference in improving your life
but make a huge impact on our society as well.
- Incredible facts about the use of the water we use every single
day and how to easily decrease the negative effects.
- How to decide which approach to nutrition is best for you
according to what your body needs at different times.
- What growing up on a farm has taught him about respecting
nature and taking care of your body through nutrition.
- Why basic principles and taking care of yourself first is the
key to being a healthy person.
- The dangers of microwaving food for both babies and everyone
- What steps we can take to be happy with what we have instead of
needing more and more stuff.
- How human beings have gotten to the point of being so toxic that we can poison the
soil when we bury a body.
- How to use plant medicine to benefit
yourself while also respecting Mother Nature.
- Our problem with identifying ourselves with our cars, toys, and
other status symbols.
- The question you have to ask yourself when you're doing all
that you can to keep yourself energized and working crazy hours for
- How to change the world via The 4 C.H.E.K. System
- 1. What's my dream?
- 2. Where am I out of balance?
- 3. What are my dream affirmative core values?
- 4. The 4 Doctors - Doctor Happiness, Doctor Diet, Doctor Quiet,
and Doctor Movement.
- Religion and what you can learn
from studying all various views and beliefs about yourself and
about the world.
- The Yin and Yang of different exercises: Working in
movements for gathering energy compared to working out
which uses up energy.
Power Quotes From Part 2
"The wisest, healthiest people all had one fundamental concept
underneath their philosophy: Not too much, not too little.
That is what we need to get back to as a society. You don't need to
over exercise but you do need to exercise. You don't need to
overeat but you shouldn't under eat." - Paul
"Plant medicines don't do the work for you; they open up your
psyche and show you what's truly keeping you from being human and a
citizen of the universe. From that moment, it's up to you to pick
yourself up and walk through the door that they have opened up for
you." - Paul Chek
"Constant consumerism is an indication that we have lost
connection with our soul. We have lost connection with what gives
us a sensation of satiation emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
We've lost connection to what really is beautiful." - Paul
"Right now, we need all hands on deck to make this world a
better place. However, you can't think effectively until you're fed
and rested effectively; you can't do any work until you're ready to
work; you can't be loving until you're loving to yourself. You have
to eat well to think well; you have to eat well to move well; you
have to eat well to rest well. If you don't eat well, you can't
sleep because your body is jacked up on chemicals and you're full
of adrenaline and cortisol. When you see what it takes to be a
healthy person, it means you have to go right back to basic
principles." - Paul Chek
"A sick body has sick emotions. A sick body has a sick mind. The
mind and the body mirror each other; as above so below, as below as
above." - @PaulChek on @WellnessForce Radio
Links From Today's Show
- Paul Chek
- The C.H.E.K. Institute
- Healthy Core Cycle Checklist
- PPS Success Mastery Program
- Paul Chek’s library on
- The Last 4 Doctors You'll Ever Need
- Spirit Guides & Power Animals
- Symptoms Consciousness Rising
- Nikola Tesla: A Quick-Read Biography
About the Life and Inventions of a Visionary
- Politics in Healing: The Suppression
and Manipulation of American Medicine
- Harry Hoxsey: Guilty of Curing
Cancer with Herbs
- Farmers of Forty Centuries: Organic
Farming in China, Korea, and Japan
- 500 Nations: An Illustrated History
of North American Indians 1st Edition
- ONNIT Podcast - Kyle Kingsbury
- Charles Poloquin
- Ken Wilber library on
- Rudolf Steiner library on
- Terence McKenna library on
- Joseph Campbell library on
- David Wilcock
- The Secret Life of Nature: Living in
Harmony With the Hidden World of Nature Spirits
from Fairies to Quarks
- The Secret Life of Plants: a
Fascinating Account of the Physical, Emotional, and
Spiritual Relations Between Plants
- The Influence of Electromagnetic
Pollution on Living Organisms: Historical Trends and Forecasting
- Blinded Experiments
- Missing Links w/ Gregg Braden
- Blog: What’s in Your Food?
- Sherri J. Tenpenny, D.O.
- Vaxxter.com - Vaxxter is the leading authority on
the alternative health news
- Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits,
- Are your phone camera and microphone
spying on you?
- Closed Organic Cycle: Paul
- Wellness Force The Science of Why
Vegans Get Sick
- Controlled Animal Feeding
Operations: Tearing the world apart
- New CHEK Academy
- Biodynamics is a holistic,
ecological, and ethical approach to farming, gardening,
food, and nutrition.
- Rudolph Steiner: Founder of Waldorf
- Regenerative Organic
Certification is a holistic agriculture certification
pasture-based animal welfare, fairness for farmers and workers, and
requirements for soil health and land management.
- Where have all our insects
- Stalking the Wild Pendulum: On the
Mechanics of Consciousness
- Molecules of Emotion: Why You Feel
the Way You Feel
- The Biology of Belief: Bruce
- Gaia: A New Look at Life on Earth:
- Are Microwaves Safe? (Must Read if
You Use a Microwave Oven)
- The Creation of Consciousness:
Jung's Myth for Modern Man (Studies in Jungian
- Phenomenology of Spirit: G. W. F.
- Blueprint for Immortality: The
Electric Patterns of Life
About Paul Chek
Paul Chek is a world-renowned expert in the
fields of corrective and high-performance exercise kinesiology,
stress management and holistic wellness. For over thirty years,
Paul’s unique, integrated approach to treatment and education has
changed the lives of many of his clients, his students, and their
clients. By treating the body as a whole system and finding the
root cause of a problem, Paul has been successful where traditional
approaches have consistently failed.
Paul is the founder of the C.H.E.K (Corrective Holistic Exercise
Kinesiology) Institute, based in California, USA, and the P~P~S
Success Mastery Coaching Program. He is a prolific author of books,
articles and blog posts. In addition, Paul is a registered Native
American Spirit Guide and Medicine Man with the Nemenhah Band
(people of the truth) and Native American Traditional Organization
(NAC) where he initiates a process of awakening often fulfilling
comprehensive healing through sacred ceremony.
Get More Wellness In Your Life
Support This Podcast
---> REVIEW THE PODCAST
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh
Trent to be read live on the air.
You May Also Like These Episodes
You read all the way to the bottom? That's what I call love!
me and let me know what you'd like to have to get
more wellness in your life.