Sep 21, 2021
Healing the mind is really about integration and in reality, any
time we need to go through a healing process it's because there are
parts of ourselves that we have divorced ourselves from. There are
childhood wounds, there is trauma, there are unresolved emotions
that we try to divorce ourselves from and try and bypass which
creates a lot of stress in the body and the psyche. The healing
process is really bringing those parts home; bringing the wounded
child home and resolving this trauma or that
relationship.” – Greg Schmaus
Get 15% off your CURED Nutrition order with
the code WELLNESSFORCE at wellnessforce.com/CURED
---> Get The Morning 21
System: A simple and powerful 21 minute system
designed to give you more energy to let go of old weight and live
JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP |
*REVIEW THE PODCAST*
Wellness Force Radio Episode 414
CEO of 4D Healing, Holistic Health Practitioner, and
Creator of Healing The Mind, Greg Schmaus, returns to explore how humanity has
grown because of CV19, what the peace paradox is, why pain is our
greatest teacher, how to honor our four internal seasons, and the
three biggest reasons why we self sabotage.
How can you have more peace within
Join us as Greg shares how to heal mental health through
a lens of holistic
Healing The Mind: A Journey To Wholeness
21 Day Guided Program
Get 20% off
at wellnessforce.com/HTM with the code
Access your new program
anywhere, anytime on any device with easy to learn videos with
quick powerful practices to release self sabotage, racing thoughts
and chronic stress in just minutes a day.
Understand the Root Cause of Illness
Why do we get sick? What is the root cause of illness?
Is it our nutrition, relationships, environment, or belief
systems? The answer is yes to all. In this program, you will learn
what the root cause of our ailments are and how to begin to
repattern and resolve these imbalances from within.
Decrease Stress Levels
Stress has been shown to be the #1 root cause of almost all
ailments, both physically and mentally. Stress on any level,
whether it is in the mind, emotions, body, or environment, creates
an overall stress load. In this program, you will learn how to
permanently integrate practices to begin to lower this overall
stress load and find more balance and harmony to live your best
Increase Mental Clarity
The practices shared in this program have been used for
thousands of years to heal the body, calm the mind, and increase
mental clarity. Unique healing practices such as breathwork, Tai
Chi, meditation, and much more will bring you to a state of peace,
inner calm, and equilibrium that you will learn to embody inside of
Listen To Episode 414 As Greg Schmaus Uncovers:
Humanity Has Grown Because of CV19
[12:30] The Peace Paradox
- Why we cannot rely on other people 100% to help
us heal, we have to do the work
- How we can quiet the mind and find the stillness
within and why it can be complex day to day.
- What the mind does to protect us when we have
experienced trauma, rejection, and
- How we actually end up wounding ourselves when the mind tries
to protect us from emotional pain.
- 366 Mark Wolynn
- What you need to know to help you fully prepare for your
journey of healing your mind.
- Why the health of the mind is so dependent on the health of the
- The power of sitting in the eye of the storm and deeply
surrendering to your emotions and what is going
on around you.
- Exploring this dance of polarity we are experiencing at high
levels in the world today and how that impacts our psyche
and stress levels.
[24:30] 3 Reasons Why We Self Sabotage
- How Greg has built his program, Healing The Mind, for a 3 week
process starting with the foundation of healthy
- Why starting with the physical foundation of health focusing
on sleep, nutrition, and movement is so
important before doing the deeper emotional work.
- The addiction to complexity some people face as they try to
skip over the simple yet important health fundamentals to get
to the hard stuff because “that's where the answer has to be.”
- Breaking down the 3 reasons why we self sabotage:
fear, limiting beliefs, and unresolved
- Why so many people have a fear of healing and they actually get
their needs met by not healing such as receiving love and support
for the first time because of a health crisis.
- How we become addicted to a crisis or playing the victim.
- Why some deeper health issues need to be resolved like your
relationship with food before you begin to heal with
a healthy diet.
[31:30] How Pain Guides Our Healing
- Unpacking the war between the head and the heart plus their
relationship towards pain.
- Why healing can only happen when the head and the heart are
fully aligned and you can commit to your wellness journey.
- How vocal expression plays a big role in aligning the head and
- Common causes for the head and the heart to become out
- Why finding a big enough dream and purpose for yourself will
help you find your inner compass.
- How the Pain Teacher works as a feedback mechanism and utilizes
your inner compass as an opportunity to awaken your consciousness
and help you grow.
- Why playing the victim is essentially denying divine creation.
- The fact that there is a light and a shadow side to each
archetype including the victim.
- Matt Kahn
- Why our personal healing is also helping the collective heal on
a grander scale as we break generational and society patterns.
- How God is exploring it all through our individual
experiences: relationships, emotions, trauma,
potential and so on.
[43:30] Mental Health Opportunities
- Why so many people, 85-90% of Americans in Greg's opinion, are
facing moderate mental health issues.
- How we can switch from focusing on mental health issues to
mental health opportunities.
- Why we'll never resolve our stress or anxiety if we spend all of
our time trying to get rid of it and pushing it away.
- Josh's severe pornography addiction that
he worked on for 25 years and why fighting it didn't help but doing
the inner work to love his addiction and fear is what helped
- How to know if you truly have an addiction to something
whether that is porn, alcohol, social media etc.
- Greg's past addiction to exercise to feel valued and protect
himself even though he felt more and more depleted.
- Why many of us have so many unhealthy addictions and
attachments without realizing it.
- The 1 question Greg asks people to help them uncover their
[50:30] Honoring Our Internal Four Seasons
- The fact that humans are wired to follow a seasonal rhythmic
pattern both nutritionally and also emotionally.
- Why the opposite of addiction is connection – either
connection to self or connection to others.
- Dr. Gabor Maté
- Exploring what the seasonal rhythms are and
why we ignore them.
- How Greg's program integrates all of the seasons of nature in
the final third week of his program.
- Why we get off track with the seasons because the
human mind has created this construct of linear time: past,
present, and future which is an allusion.
- Nature's cyclical time construct and why it is not linear at
- Why the four seasons exist inside of us and even in a 24 hour
- How humans have become addicted to the internal summer season
of go-go-go, create, and grow to the point that we've ignored the
spring and fall seasons.
- What addictions we turn to when we try to keep in one season
instead of naturally building a balance within.
- Why we become so addicted to the summer season because we need
the external world to validate and approve of us.
- Rumi Quotes & Poems
[1:02:00] How To Start Your Healing Journey
Power Quotes From The Show
Heart Chakra Healing
“The moment that people have had enough, they realize that they
need to realign themselves or they feel like they're going to split
in half. The healing process will then focus on stacking the head
and the heart on top of each other through the expression of using
your voice. What's between the head and the heart is the throat so
how you express yourself and your needs and your values as well as
how you set healthy boundaries and live fully in alignment with all
of that is one of the most important pieces for healing. People are
sick because they've given themselves away so much; they've
fragmented, they've divorced, they've wounded themselves out of the
fear.” – Greg Schmaus
Moving Past The Crisis Mindset
“What is your dream, what is your purpose, what is it that you
really want to create for yourself? When you have a dream, you have
a purpose. You have some sort of objective and an inner compass.
When you know what direction you want to go in and what you want to
create for yourself, you no longer have interest in creating what
you were before which was your crisis.” – Greg
Pain: The Catalyst For Growth
“The pain teacher utilizes crises as an opportunity to awaken
your consciousness and to grow yourself. Pain is a feedback
mechanism. Pain in the body is mirroring back to you your choices,
behaviors, and belief systems that are no longer serving you.”
– Greg Schmaus
Links From Today's Show
About Greg Schmaus
Greg Schmaus is the CEO of Healing 4D, a
Holistic Health Practitioner, Shamanic Energy Healer, and Massage
Therapist. He is the creator of “Healing The Mind,” a 21 day
holistic mental health program. With a fully integrated approach to
physical and mental health, Greg supports students across the world
in gaining understanding and meaning to their healing journey.
Through his online programs and personal client coaching, Greg
guides students and clients towards higher awareness, empowerment,
and freedom in their lives through authentic lifestyle practices.
Over the past decade, Greg has coached countless clients with
various physical and mental health challenges; integrating the
lessons of many of his great teachers and mentors, including Paul
Chek and Alberto Villoldo.