Dec 21, 2021
Genetic testing should actually empower the individual versus
scare them. Once you dedicate time to learn how to interpret
StrateGene®, determine the direction that you want to go with it -
use it as a map. StrateGene® isn't an answer; it's a roadmap. At
Seeking Health, we don't enable you - we provide you with
information that allows you to determine where you want to focus on
your health, how you want to do it, and then what tools you need in
order to do it. You have to put the work into it but if you know
your genetic variations and that certain environmental influences
really affect your genetic expression either for the worse or for
the better, that's extremely empowering. - Dr. Ben
Are You Stressed Out
Take a deep breath with the M21™ wellness guide: a simple yet
powerful 21 minute morning system that melts stress and gives you
more energy through 6 science-backed practices and breathwork.
to download for free.
Is Your Energy
Get more superfoods to improve your energy, digestion, gut
health plus also reduce inflammation and blood sugar. Click
HERE to try Paleovalley's Apple Cider Vinegar
Complex + Save 15% with the code 'JOSH'
*Review The WF Podcast & WIN $150 in
*Join The Facebook Group
Wellness Force Radio Episode 428
Best-selling author of Dirty Genes and President
of Seeking Health,
Dr. Ben Lynch, returns to discuss the power of
epigenetics, what genetic testing is and why it's empowering, Dr.
Ben's own genetic test kit - StrateGene® to help you find out what influences
your unique genes, good vs bad technology such as Metaverse, and
best practices to care for your respiratory tract especially with
histamine and sinusitis.
How can you optimize your genes? What can your epigenetics tell you to help you
determine which foods, behaviors, and supplements will optimize
your health freedom?
Get your own genetic map and learn all of the
intricate ways that your unique body communicates with
Seeking Health's StrateGene®
Get 10% off your Seeking Health's StrateGene® order with
the code 'JOSH'
Genetic testing can be powerful
when it’s used properly. Genetic testing shouldn’t be considered an
easy, quick-fix, and it may not reveal anything you need to fix at
all, but rather simply understand. These genetic reports which
feature fast and easy solutions are ineffective and potentially
Your body does not function that quickly and neither do
your genes. If you’re ready to learn how to properly apply genetic
testing into your life, then you’re ready for StrateGene®. The
StrateGene® Genetic Report, StrateGene® Planners and the
StrateGene® Poster are a complete set which, when used in
combination with your Dirty Genes Series, will propel you towards a
deeper understanding of how your body works and how to best support
Save 10% on your StrateGene® order
when you use the code 'JOSH' at checkout!
Listen To Episode 428 As Dr. Ben Lynch Uncovers:
[1:30] The Power of Epigenetics with Dr Ben Lynch
[13:30] Why Genetic Testing is Empowering
- The terrifying moment when Dr. Ben received the genetic results
for him and his family.
- How Dr. Ben addressed the genetic results after the fear went
away by focusing on living a healthier lifestyle.
- Why Josh felt that the results he received from 23andMe really
didn't provide him with an actionable set of guidelines to improve
his health freedom.
- Breaking down what genetic testing is, how it is done, and the efficacy
of brands like 23andMe compared to his product, StrateGene®.
- Why it's key to do genetic testing with saliva compared to
blood which can be problematic.
- The importance of providing a quality DNA test when you submit your
- Why Dr. Ben believes that 23andMe is doing a disservice to
customers by reporting genes such as the BRCA and giving false hope or
fear to individuals because their method is not thorough
- What you can expect from your StrateGene® genetic testing
- Why there are so many factors beyond just the BRCA gene
varients that impact a woman's chances of developing breast cancer.
- The fear and danger that is being caused by radical
mastectomies when a woman's genetic testing shows positive BRCA
genes being present.
- Why environment, immune system, and
lifestyle are just some of the other areas we need to consider to
guess the chances of disease.
[24:00] What Influences Your Unique Genes?
- Dopesick Official Trailer | Hulu
- The sad trend we're seeing in sick-care in the USA as we follow
the money and the influence with organizations like Pfizer, Purdue
Pharma, and the FDA with CV19.
- Josh and Carrie's decision to move to Texas from California for
more health freedom.
- How knowing our genetic coding can help you live a more
- The work that has gone into creating StrateGene® including a
compilation of thousands of research papers.
- How common issues like over-training, under-training, stress,
inflammation, anxiety, nutrient
deficiencies can impact things like histamine.
- What you will also receive when you purchase StrateGene®
including a copy of Seeking Health and the Dirty Genes course.
- Who StrateGene® is for and who it isn't for plus why it's up to
you to be 100% responsible for doing the work for your health
- Why sometimes too much exercise can negatively impact
our body and turn on the "dirty genes" like it has for Josh.
- The fact that exercising too much can lead to histamine being
created in the body.
- How caffeine can impact our genes such as histamine, adenosine, and if you have
- Why We Sleep: Unlocking the
Power of Sleep and Dreams by Matthew Walker
- The dangers of oversimplifying things when it comes to our
health freedom and understanding how different factors, like
coffee, specifically impact our
[39:00] Understanding Histamine for Overall Wellness
- 297 Mike Mutzel: The Truth About
- 380 Mike Mutzel | Syndemic vs.
Pandemic: What The Health Do We Do Now?
- Exploring what histamine is, what histamine intolerance is, and
the function of histamine in our bodies.
- Why it isn't good to have our histamine levels too low or too
high for our physical, mental, and emotional health freedom.
- The fact that histamine intolerance is so misdiagnosed and
people struggle for decades because of it.
- How histamine intolerance makes people especially sensitive to
things like Wi-Fi, perfume and they also tend to have high levels
of irritability, diarrhea, bloody noses, ringing in your ears, and
chronic sinus issues.
- BREATHE: Breath and Wellness Program
- Breaking down Seeking Health's range of Histamine Intolerance
Supplements, how they help with sinusitis, and how to use them as
part of your wellness toolbox.
- Why a person's microbiome in their nose is not
diverse enough if they have mold and fungus in their nose, have
chronic sinusitis, and chronic running noses.
- The rapid benefits people experience when they put this
probiotic in their nose within seconds.
- Why some probiotics are not the right ones for the nose's
microbiome and in Dr. Ben's own personal experience can even make
your histamine intolerance worse.
[52:00] How Humidity Impacts Our Health
- Probiotics 101 - What everyone needs to know about them when
they make a buying decision.
- How Seeking Health controls the humidity around their probiotics including when they're shipped to you to
keep the quality level at its highest.
- Steps you can take at home when taking Seeking Health's
supplements to help your nose's microbiome.
- What to do if you find the other probiotics are not working
well enough for you.
- The importance of making a wet environment before placing
Seeking Health's probiotics in your nose.
- Why not having enough humidity in your environment can
impact your sinuses.
- The importance of having our sinuses wet enough to activate
immune cells and prevent infections.
- Which type of humidifier you should invest in and why a Vicks
humidifier is not the same thing.
- Why 55% is the sweet spot for humidity in your space and you
should get a dehumidifier if it's over 60%.
- Easy ways to improve the humidity in a small room like the
dormitories at universities.
- Early signs of fungal infection that you should
keep an eye out for to help your health freedom goals.
- What a rapid decrease in your eye vision can tell you about
your overall wellbeing.
- When you should be taking glutathione for your body.
- Optimal Liposomal Glutathione - Save 10% with code
- Visual Contrast Sensitivity (VCS) Test
- William Rea, MD: Investigating
Environmental Sensitivities May Resolve “Uncurable”
- Dr. Doug Kaufmann
[1:03:00] How to Treat a Fungal Infection
- Determining whether you should focus on diet, supplements, or lifestyle first to improve your
health from a fungal infection.
- Why diet is a huge part of treating yeast infections and keeping
your gut healthy.
- How the food you eat can either help or hurt the good gut
- What steps you can take to get out of the cycle of eating and
relying on sugar to give you a short-term burst of energy and heal your body.
- Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Unpacking Dr. Ben's mission to help our very unhealthy and sick
- The devastation of ignoring simple health freedom
[1:09:00] The Devastation of Metaverse, Oculus, and Video Games
Power Quotes From The Show
The Detrimental Effects of Over Exercising
"I always say that 'health' is a four-letter word spelled
'w-o-r-k' and you have to be able to understand what empowers your
genes to work efficiently and what makes your genes work harder.
Exercise is phenomenal but if you work too hard than your genes are
getting too dirty and they can't handle it and they start calling
on other genes to support it and then they also get overworked and
overburdened and you start breaking down." - Dr. Ben
Dangers of Undiagnosed Histamine Intolerence
"Histamine testing is inherently not very useful and that is why
histamine tolerance is so undiagnosed. People literally struggle
for decades; on average it goes undiagnosed for a minimum of 6
years. So people are struggling with all of these
histamine-associated issues like sensitivity to Wi-Fi or perfumes
and excessive irritability, difficulties falling asleep, headaches,
exercise-induced asthma, eczema, psoriasis, diarrhea, chronic sinus
issues, bloody noses, or ringing in your ears." - Dr. Ben
Having a 'Nature First' Mindset
"Humans need to always remember 'Nature first.' Anytime that you
get stuck somewhere in your health, you need to come right back to
the basics. Take off your shoes and socks and walk in nature. Walk
on a forest floor, not grass that has been sprayed with chemicals.
Go out in nature on a trail or step into the ocean or a lake. Just
immerse yourself in Mother Nature and breathe that air; hopefully
in a clean environment because that's where we came from, that's
where we're going to end up again, and that's where we should be
each day." - Dr. Ben Lynch
Links From Today's
About Dr. Ben Lynch
Dr. Ben Lynch
best-selling author of Dirty Genes
of Seeking Health
company that helps educate both the public and health professionals
on how to overcome genetic dysfunction. He received his doctorate
in naturopathic medicine from Bastyr University. He lives in
Seattle, WA with his wife and three sons.In 2011, he founded
Seeking Health, a research-based company producing high-quality
supplements targeted to particular health issues.
Seeking Health & StrateGene®
He also established Seeking Health Educational Institute (SHEI),
now operating as drbenlynch.com a website for both health
professionals and lay people who want to learn more about
nutrigenomics and methylation.
is now one of the most trusted
resources on genetics for health professionals and laypersons
In 2015, he developed
, a unique approach to helping people
develop natural strategies for overcoming genetic abnormalities.
People who were getting their genetic challenges from websites like
23andMe or Genos Research were receiving massively confusing
documents with wildly contradictory information. His system zeroes
in on the genetic abnormalities that pose the greatest challenges
in people’s health and then provides comprehensive plans for
overcoming those challenges through diet, environment and