Jan 4, 2022
We need to stop believing that doing the right thing is
expensive or will cut into your profits. Doing the right thing on a
global scale will always make you more wealthy. I think that's true
in any part of your life and I'd say relationship is the one area
that we make the most mistakes in because we don't value
relationships for what they're really capable of doing. We have
very surfacy relationships and we're not trained into sacred, holy
relationship at any level - friendship, marriage - we take these
very surfacy versions of them. So, when we start to think about
sacred commerce, I think it's time for us to maybe put in the
words, 'sacred value,' again. Let's put sacred value back into
everything. - Zach Bush MD
Are You Stressed Out
Take a deep breath with the M21™ wellness guide: a simple yet
powerful 21 minute morning system that melts stress and gives you
more energy through 6 science-backed practices and breathwork.
to download for free.
Is Your Energy
Get more superfoods to improve your energy, digestion, gut
health plus also reduce inflammation and blood sugar. Click
HERE to try Paleovalley's Apple Cider Vinegar
Complex + Save 15% with the code 'JOSH'
*Review The WF Podcast & WIN $150 in
*Join The Facebook Group
Wellness Force Radio Episode 430
Triple board-certified physician, Founder and CEO of ION* Intelligence of
Nature and Executive Producer for the docu-series,
Zach Bush MD, returns for a
third time to teach us about the corruption in our modern food
system and what you can personally do about it, natural law and
coming to terms with our values, why must remove ourselves from the
thought paradigm of winning and losing, how we can make commerce
sacred again and what it means to be part of a true conscious
capitalism movement that actually serves the world.
Check-in with yourself; what do you think is possible
for your mental, physical, emotional, spiritual, and financial wellness?
When you think about these possibilities do you feel
tension and contraction within your body? Or do you feel
excitement, peace, and
By the end of this episode, you will understand what
sacred commerce and community mean plus how you can
thrive in 2022.
ION* | Intelligence of Nature
Click here to order ION* today
At ION*, we are all about
connection: cell to cell, person to planet. And while our mission
is evergreen, our pursuit to reawaken connection is ever
The ION* path was first laid
in 2012 when an obscure soil science article showed Dr. Zach Bush,
Founder and CEO, a family of carbon molecules capable of partnering
with the human body. Already primed with a passion for finding
root-cause solutions to human health problems, Dr. Zach and team
set off to better define how we support the microbiome - our
foundation of wellness. The answer didn't lie in the probiotics
industry, but through our bodies’ innate drive to heal and thrive.
The domino effect of good health, they found, was a function of
supporting, not supplementing.
Listen To Episode 430 As
Dr. Zach Bush Uncovers:
[1:30] The Corruption within Our Modern Food
[17:30] Natural Law & Coming to Terms with Our
- Why our founding documents including the Declaration of
Independence were very colonist and separated God from nature yet
we haven't done anything to update them to modern times to put
- Why the results we see in the collapse of consumerism,
capitalism corruption, and abuses of
different cultures can be traced back to colonial
- Unpacking what Natural Law is and how it can be applied
to our modern society.
- Why it was the Iroquis who really helped write the
salient points of the Declaration of Independence.
- The bizarre reality that the money that moves in and out of
our country is blood money.
- 405 Tim Corcoran
- How we can manage the dichotomy between people that are
suffering financially but need help with their health vs how we can
make a profit as a health company or organization and actually
serve more people.
- Zach's various companies and how they are organized to
create profit and pump it back down to finding and healing the root
cause of various issues like with Farmer's Footprint.
- The Journey of Intrinsic
- Project Biome
- Bio Capital Partners
- The immense amount of waste that our economy is
creating (especially sugar cane) and how Zach's companies are
working to offset that and make conscious change
- Why doing the right thing for the world is not
expensive or will cut into your company's profits; doing the right
thing on a global scale will always make you more
[33:00] Making Commerce Sacred Again
- What it looks like and feels like to be part of sacred
- Why it's important not to have "ownership" over
anything but have your hands wide open and all the Universe to play
through us with sacred commerce.
- How the Universe heard and helped
Zach during a difficult time has he transitioned out of academia to
a higher calling with his life.
- The intense environment Zach worked in academics
researching cancer as his small office was surrounded by
refrigerators holding tumor specimens and essentially
- Why spiritual enlightenment doesn't
take a process, it takes a heart, surrendering, and being open to
what the Universe can give you.
- Zach's take on consciousness and why there's no thing
as rising human consciousness because consciousness is an access
point to all knowledge in the universe.
[39:30] Surrendering and Answering the Universe's
- 429 Danielle LaPorte
- Why hope, joy and real love are often misportrayed as a
feeling but it's really a state
- The fact that the feeling of love only lasts about 7 seconds
before it fizzles out and then we have to rekindle that feeling
because it takes up so much neurological effort to create
- How we can step away from our emotional brain and step
into a state of existence to access vibrational states of hope, joy, and
- The power of silence, micro naps, and
sanskrit soundtracks to help Zach access the vibration of stillness
and open his heart to be willing to answer the Universe's
- Zach's various life transitions in the last 10
years and how he's had to let go of a lot of things to help him
- The minimalistic life Zach now leads living in a log
cabin that he built with his son and why it's more than enough for
- What Zach had to give up during CV19 over the last year
to stay true to himself and stop judging himself.
- Why the fabric of everything is not love, the fabric of
everything is beauty and when you see beauty you will
- The beauty and love that is within all of us and why
fear and death feel ludicrous when you tap into both.
- 196 Aubrey Marcus
- How we heal when we recognize the beauty within each
- A powerful exercise you can do right here with Zach and
Josh to connect with the beauty within you and
[1:07:30] What Happens When We Isolate, "Cancel," and
Stop Hearing Each Other
- How we can work with and transcend from censorship and "you're wrong, I'm
- Remember that if someone is attacking you, then those
who are doing the attacking are projecting the hate or lack of love they have
for themselves onto you.
- Zach's reminisce of the night he got the scar on his
right cheekbone and why he feels great compassion for the person responsible for
- The tingle Zach feels in his right cheekbone still
today whenever he starts to feel sorry for himself or abused by the
system to remind him there is no victimhood here, it's humanity
struggling to align with a nature that loves it.
- What happens between us when we simply decide to
"cancel" someone and stop communicating with them - it's cancer of
- Why the antidote for every emotional injury lies within the
wound yet we keep running away from the wounds we need to heal
individually and globally.
[1:22:00] The Extradorinay Journey of Human History &
- Exploring the concept of time and dimensions plus why
we've already won at the end of time as we continue to experience
human enlightenment shifts like
we are now.
- Why Zach believes we are currently in the biggest human
evolutionary shift we've ever experienced right now.
- Carl Sagan's Pale Blue
- The questions we've asked and how we've grown with our
questions since we realized that there is so much out there in the
universe than just our planet.
- Exploring how incredible the human body is and the fact
that we are basically walking ecosystems of intelligence and sensory
processing systems for all life on the planet.
- How we can let go of shame around feeling "I am not
good enough," "I am not doing enough."
- Zach's deep US history roots going all the way back to
Daniel Boone, his distant relations with the Bush politicians, and
connections to other politicians such as Franklin D. Roosevelt and
First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt.
- Why it hurt the US when our Founding Fathers left the
Founding Mothers' voices out of the Declaration of
[1:33:30] Building Community on a Grander
- How we can stop getting in constant work loops and
bring community back into our
- Why Zach constantly seeks out community every single
- How conversation helps Zach let go of stress of the day
and open his heart.
- Zach's own financial difficulties trying to run a
clinic in rural Virginia and how it took a toll on both him and his
- The moment Zach surrendered this mission with the
clinic and why it was a necessity for him.
- 364 Alison
- How community can help you step up to your highest potential.
- Why your vision, dreams, and goals cannot work unless
you have a community behind you.
- What wellness means to him now, 1 year after his last
interview on Wellness Force.
- Eckhart Tolle
Power Quotes From The Show
The Devolution of Our Food System
"When we start to think about value systems, we need to
ask ourselves: Are we in a state of scarcity or abundance? What do
we really value? Are we valuing life behind something that we're
consuming? Is that the food we're eating? Are we going to start to
eat more conscientiously? Or are we going to keep eating things
that are wrapped in layers of cellophane, plastic, and metal or are
we going to start to have reverence for fruits, vegetables, and the
animals that we kill? Are we going to start to have reverence again
for the humans that work in our food system?" - Zach Bush
Spiritual Awakening Takes a Willing Heart
"A spiritual awakening doesn't take a process, it takes a
willing heart. If you just become willing for a second, the
universe will show up for you so quickly, you won't be able to
believe it. It doesn't take effort; it takes surrender. It's the
opposite of effort - just let go of all of your beliefs of what
it's going to take to become conscious. We are players in this
beautiful, symphonic dance of life in the universe and humanity has
this opportunity to surrender into that right now." -
Zach Bush MD
Where Does Hope Come From?
"When we step away from the amygdala and from the emotional
brain to start stepping into a state of existence, that's where we
can find the vibrational states of joy, peace, and hope. They're
not something that needs to be manufactured or conjured up - you're
simply tuning into a frequency and it happens to be hope."
- Zach Bush MD
Links From Today's
About Zach Bush MD
Dr. Zach Bush
is a physician
specializing in internal medicine, endocrinology and hospice care.
He is an internationally recognized educator and thought leader on
the microbiome as it relates to health, disease, and food systems.
Dr Zach founded *Seraphic Group and the nonprofit Farmer’s
Footprint to develop root-cause solutions for human and ecological
His passion for education reaches across many disciplines,
including topics such as the role of soil and water ecosystems in
human genomics, immunity, and gut/brain health. His education has
highlighted the need for a radical departure from chemical farming
and pharmacy, and his ongoing efforts are providing a path for
consumers, farmers, and mega-industries to work together for a
healthy future for people and planet.