Aug 21, 2018
Part 3: The revolution starts with you. - Paul
In this special edition 3-part series of the Wellness Force
Radio Podcast, Author of How to Eat, Move and Be
Healthy, Creator of the PPS
Success Mastery Program, Founder of the C.H.E.K. Institute, Paul Chek, joins us to uncover the truth about where
we truly are as a nation and a world when it comes to health,
wellness, and sustainability.
THE C.H.E.K. HEALTHY CORE CYCLE GUIDE
What actions can you do to become a better universal
citizen of today's modern world?
Paul shares the specifics on how you can build a deeper
connection with nature, The 4 "doctors" everyone should follow, and
why focusing on yourself first doesn't only lead to a more
fulfilling life, but a better world for all sentient beings.
Discover why being a healthy human means
returning back to our most basic principles in the way we love
ourselves, our body, and others.
Your core is everything! If you don’t have a
healthy, functional core, it doesn’t matter what your health goals
are – breaking your PR in the marathon, recovering from an injury,
regaining your shape after a pregnancy – it simply isn’t going to
happen, and especially not in any long-term way.
The Healthy Core Cycle Checklist is
designed to help you remove common sources of gut inflammation,
maximize the rest you need, and choose the right starter exercise
to help you build a fit, functional and aesthetically pleasing
This simple and handy checklist, will:
- Address common diet, rest, and work-life balance
stresses that cause gut inflammation
- Assess your current core function
- Prescribe simple, effective exercises to build your
- Prioritize your plan of attack to address the most
important lifestyle factors
If you’re a fitness professional, the checklist will be a great
resource and guide for your clients. When they follow the
checklist, not only will they achieve a healthy core, but they’ll
look and feel better, and have so much more energy. They will
definitely thank you for the resource!
JOIN THE FACEBOOK
GROUP | REVIEW THIS
Paul Chek: The Revolution Is Coming | Part 3
In Part 3, Paul Chek uncovers:
- How to identify where you're out of balance so you can use a
holistic approach to develop
core values that will help you heal.
- What depression truly is in the human mind - the fear that
yesterday will be tomorrow.
- How to carve out time for yourself with such a busy schedule in
this Western, modern society.
- Views on music genres such as hard rock metal or rap - Are they
spreading negativity or do they allow us to embrace the darkness to
complement the light?
- The difference between depression and anxiety.
- What happiness really is and why it's not having everything you
- Definition of consciousness as a psychic
substance that's not produced blindly but in living awareness of
- The fact that the only universal constant is change.
- How modern culture has become afraid of change rather than
seeing it as an invitation to embrace something new and
- What it means to be in a real, loving relationship with
- How to grow and give both your full love and attention to your
- Steps to make yourself happy rather than relying on
- How to work through difficult times by working with a focus on
the labor of love instead of on money.
- The process he works through with people to help them find
their real dream, happiness in their struggles, and identify what
challenges have actually helped them grow.
- The polarity between both men and women in our masculinity and
- How men can better treat women in a loving relationship.
- What wellness means to him and how we can live a life focused
on health, self-care, and being conscious.
Power Quotes From Part 3
"Your 'yes' has no value until you learn how to say, 'no.' Until
you know what your own core value system is, you'll make poor,
unhealthy decisions that make you unhappy because you haven't
learned how to say, 'no.' Once you understand what your values are,
you can shift and move your energy in alignment with your dream."
- Paul Chek
"If you're listening to sad music when you're sad but you're not
taking action to create happiness, then you're actually just
medicating yourself with the illness." - Paul
"Consciousness is a psychic substance produced not blindly but
in living awareness of opposites." - Paul Chek
"Depression is the fear that yesterday will be tomorrow. Anxiety
is fear of tomorrow." - @PaulChek on @WellnessForce Radio
Links From Today's Show
- Paul Chek
- The C.H.E.K. Institute
- Healthy Core Cycle Checklist
- PPS Success Mastery Program
- Paul Chek’s library on
- The Last 4 Doctors You'll Ever Need
- Spirit Guides & Power Animals
- Symptoms Consciousness Rising
- Nikola Tesla: A Quick-Read Biography
About the Life and Inventions of a Visionary
- Politics in Healing: The Suppression
and Manipulation of American Medicine
- Harry Hoxsey: Guilty of Curing
Cancer with Herbs
- Farmers of Forty Centuries: Organic
Farming in China, Korea, and Japan
- 500 Nations: An Illustrated History
of North American Indians 1st Edition
- ONNIT Podcast - Kyle Kingsbury
- Charles Poloquin
- Ken Wilber library on
- Rudolf Steiner library on
- Terence McKenna library on
- Joseph Campbell library on
- David Wilcock
- The Secret Life of Nature: Living in
Harmony With the Hidden World of Nature Spirits
from Fairies to Quarks
- The Secret Life of Plants: a
Fascinating Account of the Physical, Emotional, and
Spiritual Relations Between Plants
- The Influence of Electromagnetic
Pollution on Living Organisms: Historical Trends and Forecasting
- Blinded Experiments
- Missing Links w/ Gregg Braden
- Blog: What’s in Your Food?
- Sherri J. Tenpenny, D.O.
- Vaxxter.com - Vaxxter is the leading authority on
the alternative health news
- Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits,
- Are your phone camera and microphone
spying on you?
- Closed Organic Cycle: Paul
- Wellness Force The Science of Why
Vegans Get Sick
- Controlled Animal Feeding
Operations: Tearing the world apart
- New CHEK Academy
- Biodynamics is a holistic,
ecological, and ethical approach to farming, gardening,
food, and nutrition.
- Rudolph Steiner: Founder of Waldorf
- Regenerative Organic
Certification is a holistic agriculture certification
pasture-based animal welfare, fairness for farmers and workers, and
requirements for soil health and land management.
- Where have all our insects
- Stalking the Wild Pendulum: On the
Mechanics of Consciousness
- Molecules of Emotion: Why You Feel
the Way You Feel
- The Biology of Belief: Bruce
- Gaia: A New Look at Life on Earth:
- Are Microwaves Safe? (Must Read if
You Use a Microwave Oven)
- The Creation of Consciousness:
Jung's Myth for Modern Man (Studies in Jungian
- Phenomenology of Spirit: G. W. F.
- Blueprint for Immortality: The
Electric Patterns of Life
About Paul Chek
Paul Chek is a world-renowned expert in the
fields of corrective and high-performance exercise kinesiology,
stress management and holistic wellness. For over thirty years,
Paul’s unique, integrated approach to treatment and education has
changed the lives of many of his clients, his students, and their
clients. By treating the body as a whole system and finding the
root cause of a problem, Paul has been successful where traditional
approaches have consistently failed.
Paul is the founder of the C.H.E.K (Corrective Holistic Exercise
Kinesiology) Institute, based in California, USA, and the P~P~S
Success Mastery Coaching Program. He is a prolific author of books,
articles and blog posts. In addition, Paul is a registered Native
American Spirit Guide and Medicine Man with the Nemenhah Band
(people of the truth) and Native American Traditional Organization
(NAC) where he initiates a process of awakening often fulfilling
comprehensive healing through sacred ceremony.
Get More Wellness In Your Life
Support This Podcast
---> REVIEW THE PODCAST
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh
Trent to be read live on the air.
You May Also Like These Episodes
You read all the way to the bottom? That's what I call love!
me and let me know what you'd like to have to get
more wellness in your life.