Jun 21, 2022
What does thriving really mean? Does it just mean eating well
and working out? Having the energy to be busy? Or does it mean
having the energy to literally create what you want in your life
and experiencing the joy in that? Thriving is more of a practice
and a constant check-in to make sure you're not going into those
old patterns of behavior. Ask yourself why you're doing what you're
doing and start to do things more out of joy rather than
obligation. - Allison Pelot
Are You Stressed Out
Take a deep breath with the M21™ wellness guide: a simple yet
powerful 21 minute morning system that melts stress and gives you
more energy through 6 science-backed practices and breathwork.
to download for free.
Is Your Energy
Get more superfoods to improve your energy, digestion, gut
health plus also reduce inflammation and blood sugar. Click
HERE to try Paleovalley's Apple Cider Vinegar
Complex + Save 15% with the code 'JOSH'
*Review The WF Podcast & WIN $150 in
*Join The Facebook Group
Wellness + Wisdom Episode 454
Dynamic Fitness Trainer, Energy Coach, Host of the Integrate Yourself Podcast, and Author
of Finally Thriving, Allison Pelot, shares how to
find your higher self within, the three top secrets to thriving in
life, her path of spirituality and own Hero's Journey, how her
father's passing fueled her mission, and why imagination is more
important than intelligence.
Are you ready to find inner peace and move from your
lower to higher self?
By the end of this episode you will know what steps to
take to achieve your multidimensional self and not
just survive but finally thrive.
Feel Free with Botanic Tonics
A feel-good wellness tonic of
ancient plants from the South Pacific and Southeast Asia where
they’ve been used socially and in wellness for centuries.
Experience a new way to feel good and feel free. This is by far the
BEST wellness tonic I’ve ever had for alleviating the symptoms of
stress from our modern world.
Save 40% off Feel
Free: Use discount coupon code “WELLNESS40” at checkout.
Listen To Episode 454 As Allison Pelot Uncovers:
[1:30] Finally Thriving: Your Guide to Empowered Wellness
[13:20] The Spiritual Path & Allison's Hero's Journey
- The experience Allison and her sister went through while they
said goodbye to their father in the
- All of the important information and stories her father shared with her days leading up
to his passing in a very casual conversation.
- The dreams Allison had after her father's passing with him
being in them such as a Sherpa guiding him on a boat to the next
- Her writing process every single morning and how it flowed and
channeled through her.
- How writing was very healing for her and so she has
included writing exercises in the book as a powerful practice for
people to do to let go of what they're holding within.
- The huge void Allison faced when she lost her father and how it
led her to slow down and search for other support.
- Why being busy was Allison's trauma response instead of doing
the inner work to prioritize herself, process, and heal.
- How Allison began to slow down and find joy and inner peace in her life.
[25:00] What "Thriving in Life" Actually Means
- The viewpoint shift she experienced when she began asking
herself what it means to be thriving in life.
- Alan Watts
- The daily check-in she does with her thoughts, feelings, and behavior by asking
- Why she's now choosing to do things in life because they will
bring her joy rather than because they're an obligation.
- The element of play that she discusses in her book to help
people be in greater alignment.
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss
- Why she states that imagination is more important than
intelligence in the book.
- How Allison retaught herself the joy and importance of having
- What Allison is doing now with all that she has learned about
being present, having fun, and finding joy with her clients as a
- The power of visualization in both athletic
competition and real life.
- Why it's so important to flex your imagination muscle from time
- How gymnastics and using her imagination for visualization
helped her with her ADHD.
[38:00] Embracing the Mind as a Powerful Tool
[52:00] The 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself
- Breaking down the three questions you must ask yourself when it
comes to being able to finally thrive in life.
- How to discern the common and different values you may have
with your partner plus why they may change
as you grow.
- The power of honoring yourself and your values rather than just
going along and agreeing with the other person.
- Why being in a relationship will naturally
bring all of your things up to the surface no matter what.
- Her definition of the subtle energy body and what else she
explores in her book.
- Why getting in touch with our inner child is key to unlocking
the multidimensional aspects of ourselves and achieving higher
- The work that Josh did with his inner child during his most
recent vision quest.
- Why time doesn't exist the way we think it does and we can heal
anything, anytime, and at any moment.
- How to connect with and liberate your inner child.
- 366 Mark Wolynn | How To Heal
- 183 Dr. Kyra Bobinet | Living A Well
[1:04:20] Unpacking the 3D, 4D, and 5D Wellness Practices &
- Why the inner child's imagination creates the future self.
- The different experiences of the 3D, 4D, and 5D to help us
achieve our higher selves.
- Breaking down what spiritual bypassing is and how people
step over the foundational steps that are so vital in a wellness
- Why it takes time, patience, and practice to reach your 5D
- The fact that plant medicine is not for
everyone and you must do the inner work before considering it for
- Why plant medicine is not a shortcut but a long cut for people
who spiritually bypass and essentially take longer to heal and
- The process of sitting with yourself and tuning into the energy
that you feel with yourself and other people.
- How to shift from the scarcity mentality that the fitness industry keeps
feeding us to an abundance mindset.
- Her own personal compass that's helping guide Allison in
everything she does each day.
- What you can do now if you are feeling stuck in life and are ready to start
Power Quotes From The Show
The Subtle Energy Body
"The subtle energy body reflects reality in a way that crosses
all time in space. It is your intuition and higher self, your inner
child and your future self, it is your multidimensional dimensional
self. But the key to all of these other multidimensional aspects of
yourself is really through the inner child. If you are not
acknowledging your inner child's needs first then they will not let
you through that gate to everything else. They want to be liberated
and they want to play but they cannot do that until you acknowledge
them." - Allison Pelot
You Are Not Your Mind
"The mind is a great tool and if we can acknowledge it as a tool
instead of who we are, that's a great first step. The mind is not
who you are because the subtle energy body is more of who you are
and it uses the mind and the body as tools of perception and
reality." - Allison Pelot
Coming Back Home to Ourselves
"How can we
get back to our wholeness within ourselves and have that respect
for our bodies, our creative expression, and the energy that we
bring to the table? The only way that you can do that is by doing
the inner work and there is a sacredness to that within ourselves."
- Allison Pelot
Links From Today's
About Allison Pelot
Allison Pelot is a dynamic
fitness trainer and energy coach specializing in rapid, permanent
change through corrective exercise, metabolic nutrition, and
energetic alignment. She helps people feel strong, confident, and
calm in their bodies for life-changing results—with practical,
proven energy skills including mindfulness, reflection, and deep
Through Allison’s signature mix of humor, entertainment, and
authenticity, her podcast, Integrate Yourself, has inspired
thousands to approach their health and wellness in a whole new way.
Tap into your creative expression, understand yourself, embrace
your joy, and create the body and life you want, starting right